GC035 LSI Trimble Wireless 35K Load Cell for 7/8" to 1-1/8" Wire Rope
LSI Trimble wireless load cells are installed inline on cranes and lifting equipment, and are a critically important elements in the structural integrity of the safe lifting of the load. The GC035 load cell features zero calibration needed, an accuracy of 1%, and sturdy corrosion resistant 17-4 stainless steel.
LSI Trimble GC035 Load Cell Features
- 4,300 foot transmission range via spread spectrum sequence technology
- Easily replaceable lithium battery with average 2 year life
- Pre calibrated at factory to witin 0.1% accuracy on single part line
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Each load cell is made as standard from 17-4 stainless steel
- Potted electronics assuring maximum water and moisture protection
- 2 Year manufacturers warranty agains defects (twice the industry standard)
Each LSI Trimble GC035 load cell is built from 17-4 stainless steel. The 17-4 provides superior strength yield and excellent corrosion resistance. To ensure that your system setup time is minimized, each load cell ships pre-calibrated thereby eliminating the need for time consuming calibration and testing. Simply install the load cell, connect wireless to the GS550 or GS820 displays, and you will be ready to go to work. Accuracy on a single part of line is an impressive .1% and averages 1% on multiple parts of line.
Each load cell ships standard with a military grade “D’ cell lithium battery that is able to withstand temperature variances from the Canadian Arctic to the deserts of Dubai. Our load cells are rated from an operating temperature of -30ºF to +180ºF; -35ºC to +85ºC. LSI Trimble temperature compensates your GC035 load cells to ensure a consistent load value regardless of temperature or location. Each sensor is equipped with a voltage switcher allowing a worldwide readily available “D” cell alkaline battery to be installed into the transmitter in the event you cannot easily source a lithium battery.
LSI always wants to provide the utmost reliability and takes the extra steps to pot electronics in a gel that eliminates moisture failure on the circuit board. CSA explosion proof load cell options are naturally also available.