Effective and sensitive indication of rope movement directly into the cab.
GREER HOIST DRUM ROTATION INDICATOR (GREER HDR 330)
THE SLIGHTEST MOVEMENT IS CLEARLY FELT AND SEEN
• High Torque – Provides accurate and confident indication even at very low speeds
• Bidirectional – Follows and displays clockwise and counterclockwise direction of drum rotation with equal precision and torque
• Long Life – Minimum moving parts, friction and wear, allowing long and reliable operation
• Easy Installation – Using existing mounting hardware and levers, or universal bracket available
• Dual Station – Splitter cable and second indicator in- cluded for installation into a dual cab configuration sealed box
Driver – Solid state electronic translator and power driver; 12V and 24V available; 5” x 5” x 4”
• Indicator – Electric step motor; built-in clamp to attach to control lever; knobbed rubber indicator cap’;
2” x 2” x 3”
• Speed – Zero to 200 RPM continuous. Indicator may be stalled for any period without loss of operation or tactile feel
• Power – 12V or 24V, 5 amps
• Remote Distance – Up to 200 feet (extension cable available)
• Operating Temperature – -40°F to 130°F
• Storage Temperature – -65°F to 80°F
• Shock – 15 G, 11ms
Greer Hoist Drum Rotation Indicator (Greer HDR 330) Kit Configurations
• K240260 – 12V SINGLE STATION
• K240261 – 12V DUAL STATION
• K240262 – 24V SINGLE STATION
• K240263 – 24V DUAL STATION
The Greer Hoist Drum Rotation Indicator Kit (Greer HDR 330) includes three basic
components: a TRANSMITTER, a DRIVER, and an INDICATOR.
FAST INDICATION: Operator “feels” the direct Drum response which assists in controlling the operation of the lever.
HIGH TORQUE: Provides accurate and stable indications even at a very slow speed.
BI-DIRECTIONAL: Follows and displays the direction of the drum rotation (clockwise or counterclockwise) with equal precision and torque.
LONG LIFE: Allows long, reliable operation with a minimum of moving parts, friction, and wear.
EASY INSTALLATION: Uses existing mounting hardware and levers. (Universal hardware is available.)
Bi-directional sensing, pulse generator,
coupled to the drum by a 5″ rubber wheel
Housed in a 3″x 3″ x 2″ box.
Wire cable for driver interconnection
DRIVER – A240240 (12 volts) or A240241 (24 volts)
Solid state electronic translator and power driver
Housed in a 5″ x 5″ x 4″ box
Two-wire 12 or 24 volt battery input connection (voltage must be specified)
INDICATOR – A240230
Electrical step motor with clamp attachment provides lever control
Output to a “toothed” indicator rubber cup
Housing 2″ x 2″ x 3″ with an overall length of 6″
Wire cable for driver interconnection
Can be used in dual operator station, such as boom trucks with second indicator splitter cable available upon request.
12 VDC, 5 amps/24VDC
0 to 200 RPM continuous
(Indicator may be stalled for any periodwithout loss of operation or tactile feel)
Up to 200 ft. – Extension cable available upon request.
– 40 °F to 130 °F
Basil Equipment has earned a reputation as a market leader specializing in crane indicators, load moment indicators, wireless crane indicators, and anti two block systems. As a premier PAT Hirschmann dealer, Greer preferred dealer, and Cranesmart distributor, Basil Equipment prides itself on being able to troubleshoot any crane load moment indicator. Our factory-trained service specialists can fix any crane, anywhere!
At Basil Equipment, we strive to be the ackn
owledged global leader in crane services and sales. Basil Equipment supports this goal by adhering to the highest ethical standards in business operations, employee treatment, and environmental practices.
With the largest PAT/Hirschmannn, Greer Company and Trimble/LSI crane indicator inventories in North America, Basil Equipment has a crane safety solution that is right for you. Basil Equipment offers the highest quality systems for crane load indication and load moment indication. Whether it be upgrading to a new PAT Hirschmann Maestro, Trimble/LSI wireless system, or a Greer Microguard System, or simply fixing what you already have, we can help. Basil Equipment offers repair and upgrade of factory OEM Crane LMI systems, retrofits, and even custom application design. Basil Equipment has the inventory, service experience, and customer service for all your crane indicator needs.
In addition to being a market leader in crane warning systems, Basil Equipment is proud to offer worldwide sales of new and used all terrain cranes, crawler cranes, rough terrain cranes, and truck cranes.
At any time, we have an extensive inventory of Demag, Terex, Liebherr, Grove, Manitex,
Manitowoc, Link-Belt, and many others.
With over two decades of crane sale experience, Basil Equipment
handles all aspects of foreign and domestic crane sales.
“Creating Value, Building Trust”