Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn
Cranes
Parts
Equipment
Capacity
Tons
to
Tons
For Sale
Auction
Rent

Change Language

1985 LINK-BELT HSP-8055 HYD. RT CRANE

Last Updated: 17 Feb 2015
Request a Quote
Email Seller
Save to Favorites
Print
Make an Offer
  • Price: $145,800
  • Convert to
  • Year: 1985
  • Capacity: 55.00
  • Boom/Jib: 35'-110'/58'
  • Location: Arizona, United States
  • Hours: Verify
  • Condition: Used
  • Serial #: 53-H5-426
  • Unit #: 380

1985 Link-Belt HSP-8055 Rough Terrain, CB&J #380, 55-Ton, 35'-110’ 4-Section Full-Power Boom, 33’ 1-Pc. Swing-Away Fly, 25’ 1-Pc. Off-settable Jib (5°/ 17.5°/30°), Main & Auxiliary Winches, Anti-Two Block, 2-Speed, 3/4" Wire Rope, Hook Ball, 10'9” Link-Belt 4x4x4 Drive Carrier, Switchable to 4x2 Drive, Cummins V-555C Diesel Engine, Clark PowerShift Transmission, (6) Forward/(2) Reverse, Front Tires: 29.5-25 with 60% Remaining, Rear Tires: 29.5-25 with 40% Remaining, Out and Down Outriggers, Front & Rear, Towing Shackles, Travel Lights.

 

Cosmetic Condition: Needs Cleaning, No Rust, Sheet Metal & Glass Are Good.

 

LOCATED IN ARIZONA!

 

Contact Kurtis Gentile (562) 434-9161 http://www.CranesBoomandJib.com

Email Seller

CranesBoomandJib.com

Phone: 562-438-8630
Fax: 562-438-8630

Address: 3350 East 7th Street, Long Beach 90804, CA

Try our
Loan Calculator!

Please do not use commas.
The accuracy and applicability of the calculator below are not guaranteed.
Interest Rate:
Loan Amount:
Years:
Your Monthly Payment