UT-455, Palfinger PC 2700 Crane
Mounted on 2006 Ford F-550 w/ 9’ Knapheide Body
- Max. lifting moment 2.3 mt (19,010 ft.lbs).
- 12' 2" hydraulic outreach via 2-section extension booms (A).
- Load holding valves on lift & extend cylinders.
- OM-overload indication via pressure gauge at control valve with emergency stop.
- Extension cylinders with internal oil flow.
- Hydraulic slewing by a self-locking worm gear w/ 325° rotation.
- 4 section control valve. incl. mounting bracket. \
- 2 metric ton (4,400 lbs) capacity load hook.
- Preparation for P.T.O. drive (MH) and electric power pack (EH), 12 V power required.
- JIC fittings & hoses.
- Mounting hardware kit (KMG02436A).
- English operator manual.
- Palfinger PC2700 Compact Crane
- 3 section hydraulic extension boom from 12' 2" to 16' 5".
- Electric power pack to operate crane
- Mounting frame (BS009). Single beam with one side extension. Spread of 9' 4". Includes mounting hardware kit (UZ 325). KTL protected. For use with 2 stabilizers.
- Two (2) hydraulic stabilizers (KSZ00220A STD). Includes tiltable plates, mounting hardware and load holding valves.
- Welder – Miller Bobcat 250
- Knapheide 108’ 600 Series Service body
- Forward cabinet on driver side contains crane power pack and controls
- Wilton vise and bracket
- 2006 Ford F-550, XLT, 17,950 GVW
- 6.7 Liter Powerstroke Diesel
- Automatic transmission
- 76,000 miles