(1) New Tadano Mantis model GTC-1200; 130 ton Telescoplc Boom Crawler Crane.
5- sectlon full power telescoping boom with 2 extension modes. System consists of three double acting hydraulic cylinders with load holding valves and extension and retraction cables.
• Retracted Length: 42' 1" (12.Bm) Extended Length: 155' O" (47.2 m)
• Extension Time: 170 s
• Elevating Angles: -2° to 82"
• Elevating lime: 75 s
• Boom Head: Eight, 21.4 inch (543 mm) diameter cast nylon sheaves on heavy-duty roller bearings (6 load bearing and 2 lead in sheaves). Designed for quick reeving of head and load block.
Quick reeve, single 21.4 inch (543 mm) diameter high-strength, cast nylon sheave mounted on a heavy-duty roller bearing. Allows single or 2 part reeving
5 piece counterweight design. Three upper counterweight configurations
• "A" Configuration= 23,350Ib (10590 kg)
• "B" Configuration= 46,700Ib (21180 kg)
• "C' Configuration= 70,000lb (31750 kg)
• Two carbody counterweights, 10,000lb (4535kg) each
Planetary geared two-speed winch includes a hydraulic motor, multfdisc internal brake and counterbalance valve. Drum rotation indicator is included (complete winch performance specs on Page 3) Main Winch
• Rope Diameter and Length: 7/8" x 750 ft (22mm x 229m)
• Single line pull: 23,560 lb (104.8 kN)(first layer)
• Single line speed: 317.3 ft/min (96.7 m/min)(5th layer)
• Rope Diameter and Length : 7/8" x 600 ft (22mm x 183m)
• Single line pull: 23,560 lb (104.8 kN)(first layer)
• Single line speed: 317.3 ft/min (96.7 m/min)(Sth layer)
Each side frame contains a pilot controlled, two-speed track drive with hydraulic axial piston motor and parking brake. Travel system provides skid steering and counter rotation.
• Travel speed - Low: 0.5mph (0.8km/h) High: 1.6 mph (2.6km/h)
• Gradeability (unladen} 52%
Closed loop hydrostatic transmission with electronic displacement controlled piston pump. Operator selectable modes allow for either free swing with counter-swing or closed loop swing. Swing motor drives planetary gear reducer with a shaft mounted pinion, external gear shear ball slew bearing bolted to the superstructure and the carbody allows the superstructure to rotate 360°
• Swing Speed: 0-2 rpm
• Swing Parking Brake: Spring applied failsafe brake with hydraulic release that Is controlled from the operators cab
• Swing Service Brake: Hydraulically applied, controlled through foot actuated pedal
• House Lock Systems: 4-position house lock (boom over front, rear or either side) Actuated from the operators cab (360° house lock)
TADANO AML-C Rated Capacity Limiter and Anti-Two Block system
• Control function shutdown. Audible and visual warnings
• LCD screen provides a continuous display of working boom length, boom angle, working load radius, tip height, swing position, parts of- line (operator set), machine track configuration, relative load moment, maximum permlsslble load and actual load.
• Anti-two block weight allows quick reeving of hook block
The frame is an all-steel, welded structure, precision machined to accept attachment of the boom and swing components.
Fully-enclosed, air conditioned all-steel modular cab with lockable sliding door, acoustical lining, anti-slip floor and tinted safety glass.
• Cab tilts 20°.
• Rear view cameras are appropriately located as are three remote
• Control work lights.
• Vent window in the rear of the cab.
• Grab bars and steps are located for easy access to the cab.
• Defroster, heater, circulating fan
• 2-speed windshield wiper, top glass wiper
• Six-way adjustable fabric seat with headrest, seat belt
• Dome light
• Dry-chemical fire extinguisher
• Four-way electronic armrest mounted joysticks control swing, main winch, auxiliary winch. and boom hoist. Hydraulic foot pedals control the travel, boom extend, and swing service brake functions.
• Selectable modes for Fine Control and Travel (using hand control for crane travel)
• Seat termination switch Immediately disable all hydraulic functions as the operator rises from the seat. Functions can also be disabled by switch on console.
Dash instrumentation: tachometer, hour meter, fuel gauge, and DEF level gauge. Indicators are provided for crane level, swing position, load moment, drum rotation, air filter restriction, engine oil temperature and pressure, hydraulic oil temperature and level, and hydraulic and air filter restriction, and low voltage
• Make/ Model: Cummins QSL9
• Type: 6 Cylinder, Water cooled, 4 Cycle
• Aspiration: Turbocharged and Aftercooled
• Max.Output: 350 hp (261 kW)@ 2100 RPM
• Max Torque: 1,201Lb-ft (1,628 Nm) @ 1500 RPM
• Piston Dlsp: 8.9 L
• Emission Cert: U.S. EPA Tier 4f, Euromot Stage IV
• Alte rnator : 70 amp
• Capacity: 140 gallon (530 liter)
• Filtration: lnline fuel/water separator and engine mounted fuel filter
Two welded steel side frames are paired with a track group. The side frames extend and retract hydraulically and are controlled from the cab.
• Track Rollers: Two top and fourteen bottom sealed rollers on each track frame Idler: OIi filled, self lubricating with nitrogen type tensioner
• Track Shoes: 36 inch (900 mm), 3-bar semi grouser
Machine data logging and monitorins system with HELLO-NET via Internet
• Hydraulic Pumps: Two high pressure, variable axial piston pumps with load sense and power limiting control for crane functions. One axial piston pump for swing function. One gear pump for cooling loop.
• Directional Valves: Multiple pressure and flow compensated valves with integrated relief valves controlled by electrical signals.
• Pump output: 222 gpm (840 I/min) @ 2100 RPM engine speed. 4,800 psi (330 bar) maximum pressure
• Reservoir: 366 gallon (1385 liter) capacity, spin-on filler/ breather, sight gauge, cleanout, and sump drain.
• Filtration: Three 5 micron, full flow tank mounted return filters with electrical clogging indicator. 3 micron pilot oil In-line pressure filter
• Diagnostic Ports Provided for system, load sense, and pilot pressure
Full Crane Hydraulic Function Remote Control, Engine Start/Stop, Engine RPM Hi/Lo
Anemometer-Wireless with digital display
Positive Air Shutoff Installed