1991 Demag AC335 All Terrain
Mark Lomas: (562) 438-8630
Last Updated: 01 Sep 2016
Location: Idaho, United States
Boom/Jib: 42-164/33-56, 105,135
Serial #: 37094
Unit #: 790
- 42'-164’ 5-Section Full Power Boom.
- 33'– 56' Swing-Away Jib Off-settable to 0°, 15° and 30°.
- 105' Fixed Jib.
- 135' Luffing Jib .
- Superlift Attachment.
- Mercedes OM 366, 6-Cylinder, 134 hp Diesel Engine Upper.
- Main and Auxiliary Winches, 2-speed, with 7/8" rope.
- Anti 2 block.
- Load moment indicator, Load indicator.
- 86,000# Counterweights divisible, hydraulically stowable on carrier.
- 150 ton Hook Block.
- Demag 10x8x8 Carrier, 1st,2nd,4th & 5th axle driven.
- Mercedes OM442LA water cooled 8-Cylinder Diesel Engine.
- Automatic transmission.
- Front and Rear tires 20.5R25 with 90% remaining on all.
- Crab-Steering 4th & 5th axles independent of 1st & 2nd axles, non-steered 3rd axle can be raised.
- 88,000# Counterweight.
- Boom Dolly.
- Four hydraulically telescoping outrigger beams with hydraulic jack legs.
- Recently serviced, upper and lower.
- New Paint.
- Maintenance Records , All Manuals.
This crane was posted by:
Contact: Mark Lomas, Equipment Inventory Manager
Phone: (562) 438-8630
Fax: (562) 438-8630