1992 P&H Century 128 Rough Terrain, CB&J#870,
- 29'-91' Four Section Boom with Auxiliary Lifting Sheave
- Full power boom to 73', power pin to 91'
- Working lights on boom
- Main two-speed winch with 1/2" wire rope
- Auxiliary two-speed winch with 5/8" wire rope
- Drum Rotation Indicator, Anti Two Block, LSI Robway GS820 LMI
- 14 ton Single Sheave Hook Block
- Miller Hook Ball
- 4 X 4 X 4 Carrier
- Cummins 6BT5.9 Diesel Engine (Tier 0)
- Automatic High/Low Range Powershift Transmission, 3 speeds forward, 3 speeds reverse
- Hydraulic Outriggers
- Pentle hook in rear
- Front Tires 20.5 X 25 with 45% Remaining as of 6.2017
- Rear Tires 20.5 X 25 with 45% Remaining as of 6.2017
- Cosmetic Condition: Minor surface rust, sheet metal and glass are good.
- Recent Repairs: New LSI Robway GS820 LMI (2016).
- Crane Certification: Annual expires 9.2017, Quadrennial expires 2020