Preowned - 2013 Kenworth T800 Tri-Axle Truck – 88,000 lb GVWR: ISX 15L Cummins – 500hp – with Jake Brake
- 18 speed fuller Trans., approx. 78,000 miles
- 4.10 rear axle ration
- truck cab white
- 22,000 LB fronts with 425 / 65R22.5 tires
- 20,000 lb self steer lift axle installed ahead of t/a
- 46,000 LB Rears on Chalmers Suspension
- Double Frame, 312” wheel base
- Polished ALCOA Aluminum Wheels front and rear
- Chrome single polished Exhaust, Chrome Grille & Bumper
- Single 120 gallon aluminum fuel tanks
Loaded with all Options including: A/C, Tilt/Telescopic steering, AM/FM/CD player with weather-band, air ride driver’s and fixed pass seat, cruise, heated mirrors, exterior S/S sun visor, top level interior w/ GPS, power windows & locks, power mirrors, tilt/telescopic steering column, dual stainless air breathers, Air ride cab, stainless steel below door valence with lights, 90 gal aluminum fuel tank, 4-wheel lock ups, trailer air tow package, etc…
22’ x 102” Deck - installed on Truck, with 54” of main sill overhang for Sub-Frame of Knuckle Boom. Hardwood Deck, 66” Headboard, Reverse Rail sliding track on passenger side, 6 winches and straps (30’) with required Conspicuity and Reflectors. All steel painted Gloss Black.
HEILA HLR 55.000-3S Knuckle Boom:
- 3 -hydraulic extensions to 28’ of hyd reach 2-manual extn to 38’
- HORIZONTAL Capacities: 46,725 lb at 8½’----28,652 lb at 13½’----20,497 lb at 18’----14,436 lb at 22½’----10,469 lb at 28’-
- Installed END OF FRAME on shear-plated Sub Frame by BIK, prepped, primed and painted. New Air Operated PTO, Hydraulic Pump, Supply and Return Lines, Hydraulic tank mounted on truck frame w/ shut-off valve, 12V connections to radio remote control. Load Testing and operator orientation .
Standard Features include:
- DANFOSS Proportional Valve Controls – single sided operator control station w/ fully proportional operator control
- SCANRECO Radio Remote Control – electronically actuated controller, proportional precision and ultimate operator feel and control
- CENTERED KNUCKLE / No off-set, DUAL MAIN LIFT CYLINDERS and DUAL EXTENSION CYLINDERS: for un-matched performance for Heavy Lifting
- PLANETARY PEDESTAL – CONTINUOUS BOOM ROTATION – Superior Control & Turning Torque, with reduced lifetime maintenance and wear
- Hydraulic OUT and DOWN 2-sided, independently controlled stabilizers beneath pedestal.
- Radio Remote includes: 6-micro speed reducing settings from handheld unit, emergency stop, 2-batteries with in-cab charger, 50’ back-up cord
- Load Holding Valves on each cylinder for Safety and Security of Operator and Load, JIC North American standard hydraulic fittings throughout.
Clean Unit – call for Details at 888-557-2244 or 416-679-3838