1984 Link-Belt LS98A Lattice Boom Crawler, CB&J#816,
- 110' Pin connected Angle Boom- alloy steel main boom angles, all welded, lattice construction.
- No Jib
- Fairlead, fully revolving type with lock, barrel, sheaves, and guide rollers mounted on anti-friction bearings.
- Boom angle indicator
- Standard counterweights
- Retractable Gantry mounted to upper to support bail, boom suspension system and two boom hoist rope sheaves.
- 360 degree rotation
- 11' Wide Cab with catwalks both sides
- GM4-71N Detroit Diesel Engine
- No hour meter
- Heat treated track rollers on sintered iron bushings are sealed for maintenance-free operation
- 43 shoes, 36” wide each crawler
- 12'6” Overall width of crawler
- 15'1" ” Overall length of crawler
LOCATED IN ARKANSAS!