1999 USTC-Sterling 28L Boom Truck
- 29’-94’ Four Section Full Power Boom.
- 26-46' pill out jib
- Main Winch with 9/16" Wire Rope
- 2 Speed, Electric Angle/Length Boom Indicator, Load Systems International wireless Load Moment Indicator with Anti-Two-Block and Audio Visual Capacity Alert with Lockout.
- 12.5 Ton Hook Ball.
- Paddle Controls.
- 360 Degree Continuous Rotation.
- Rear Mounted with an enclosed cab on a 1999 Sterling L8501 Truck, VIN# 2FZNLJCB4XAA49593.
- 300 HP Cat 3126D Diesel Engine .
- Air Conditioning up and down.
- Air Brakes.
- Heavy Duty 48" Toolbox.
- Front And Rear out and down Outriggers.
- Mechanical Condition: Telescopic cylinder in boom needs repacking. There are several other minor leaks. Crane is priced with cost for needed repairs deducted.
Located in Arizona!