1979 Grove TM875 Hydraulic Truck, CB&J#888,
- 36'-114' Four Section Full Power Trapezoidal Boom with Auxiliary Lifting Sheave
- Main And Auxiliary Winches with 3/4" Wire Rope
- Drum Rotation Indicator, Two Speed, Anti Two Block, LMI
- Cummins 8.3 Turbo Engine (Up)
- After Market Front Bumper Counterweight for additional capacity over the rear end.
- 80 Ton 6 Sheave Hook Block
- 7 Ton Hook Ball
- 5-axle Heavy Duty Pierce Carrier
- Cummins Big Cam 400 Engine (Down)
- Fuller 13 Speed Manual Transmission with 2 Speed Brownie
- Air and Heat in Upper and Lower Cabs.
- Front and Rear Tires: 14.00 R20
- 5th Front Outrigger
- Mechanical Condition: Minor oil leaks.
- Recent Repairs: Boom and front end rebuilt.
- Certification: Annual expires 12.2017, Quad expires 12.2020.
- Spare parts and tires available for additional cost!